back to back

mikesusan

I have done b2b on princess but never on carnival. I would think it would be the same walk off then back on. I am looking at the liberty jan 12 and 19 i would guess show and meals would repeat? Has anyone done this b2b and how did you like it ? thanks for any info

My B2B was this past Jan. They walked me off and then back on. I loved the B2B I did a five and four day cruise. I plan on doing it again someday. If you search CC for B2B you will find a world of information :)

I have done b2b on princess but never on carnival. I would think it would be the same walk off then back on. I am looking at the liberty jan 12 and 19 i would guess show and meals would repeat? Has anyone done this b2b and how did you like it ? thanks for any info

My parents just did this on our last cruise (boy was it hard getting off the ship knowing that they got to stay on). Yes, you have to wait until everyone staying for the second week meets in the designated spot (right where we were debarking, darn it:D), then they walk you off, give you your new cards and you walk right back on. (Someone didn't get the message, so they had to wait a short while for everyone to show up.)

Yes, the shows and the menu is the same for both weeks, Although I don't remember if they said the guest performers were the same. However, the Cruise Director (Karl with a K) had so many things going on that if you don't want to repeat the shows, you can find plenty of other entertainment.

Mom and Dad had the same room both weeks, so they didn't have to move, but if you do have to move cabins, I understand the room stewards will do that for you.

They enjoyed it so much that they are on a b2b right now. 4 wks of cruising already this year and March isn't even over yet. Oh to be retired!

We may see you on the 19th, we are trying to decide between that and Feb. 2, 2013. (Not a b2b, however:().

Archived