Forward balconys windy?

Golfman3436

My husband and I have booked the very first room on the empress deck on the Carnival Liberty (room 7207). I am now concerned from reading other post about forward balconys being really windy, to windy to enjoy? We were the first balcony on the Veranda deck (Carnival Valor) in 2010, but am now realizing we had no wind because of the bridge blocking the wind. (Was a cool room, we could see into the bridge and the Captain would wave every morning when we were having coffee.) Anybody have any info on forward balconys. Thanks in advance.

Are you aware that 7207 is a connecting cabin?

and the connecting room holds 3 people- could be noisy.

--

there will be a solid wall to the left of you while sitting on the balcony. I do not think this will be a windy issue at all.

But to the left of the room is a public deck and the door that leads to the deck is next to the cabin.

Not a lot of people know that you can go out there but some people that do know-- will be slamming that door shut.

(if you take the cabin and the door slamming becomes an issue take a towel out of the bathroom and hang it over the top of the door.

we had 7206 on the liberty and know very well about the slamming.

Steward will come and take the towel- do not use the blue one.

and just replace the white towel when he takes it

I've had forward balconies on both the Triumph (port side) and the Valor (starboard side). Yes, there was some wind, but not so much that the balconies could not be enjoyed. On Valor, we had a Spa deck balcony that did not have a roof over it, so we got lots of sun -- of course, the people up in the Serenity area could probably see down onto our deck, but that's okay, we weren't doing anything inappropriate. :) (We're a family of 4...)

Archived