Help with OBC and FCC?

Star1

I just received an OBC of $360 due to Early Saver fare. I also had a FCC applied some time ago. Before the manage my cruise site showed I had $100 OBC. Now it says I have $360 OBC. The email I got today from Carnival says I have $460 OBC- the correct amount. When I called Carnival the PVP planner says" I don't know why you only see $360, I can see $460 OBC" The PVP sends me the exact same letter twice that I received earlier today. Now I have 3 copies of the letter showing $460 OBC but the web page still shows $360 OBC. I don't want to have to deal with $100 OBC issue when I get on the ship or after I come home. Anyone have any idea of why I don't see the extra $100 OBC or any idea what to tell the PVP on how to correct the information on manage my cruise web site. I do know that alot of cruise critics know more than PVPers do. Not having this corrected is going to worry me for the next 28 days!!! I hope to get it corrected before I leave for the ship.

Thanks everyone for your help.

as long as you have that letter that shows $460 you will be fine. take it with you. i also had a simular situation on my last cruise. we had OBC with my carnival mastercard then OBC for using the FCC. the FCC never showed on the site. i called my pvp, he told me we had $400 total ($300 for the creditcard and $100 for FCC) and he sent me the proof. when we got on the ship we looked at the tv and it was all there. If its not there when you get on the ship, go to guest services, they will take care of you

Take a deep breath, RELAX you will be fine. You have it in writing!

This is Carnival that we are talking about. I always cover my back so to speak when it comes to Carnival. After all I just got aq $360 OBC-all I requested was a price drop of $290!!!! I will never understand Early Saver math!!!

Thanks for the help-I will take a copy of the letter just in case.

When you look at your booking on the Carnival site, your booking will not show all your OBC unless you look at the actual documents. To do that, go to "Manage My cruise", click on "View Cruise Docs", click on "print general information". Scroll down to 2nd page. All of your OBC should show up in a little box under "Cruise Itemized Charges".

My booking only shows early saver OBC. To see my grand total including FCC & Shareholders credits ($100 + $100) I need to go to the PRINT area as described above.

When you look at your booking on the Carnival site, your booking will not show all your OBC unless you look at the actual documents. To do that, go to "Manage My cruise", click on "View Cruise Docs", click on "print general information". Scroll down to 2nd page. All of your OBC should show up in a little box under "Cruise Itemized Charges".

My booking only shows early saver OBC. To see my grand total including FCC & Shareholders credits ($100 + $100) I need to go to the PRINT area as described above.

This has been my experience as well. Just follow these directions and you should be able to see it. I went thru this very same thing for our December cruise on the Freedom.

This is Carnival that we are talking about. I always cover my back so to speak when it comes to Carnival. After all I just got aq $360 OBC-all I requested was a price drop of $290!!!! I will never understand Early Saver math!!!

Thanks for the help-I will take a copy of the letter just in case.

Also take the FCC certificate.

This is how I solved the problem too! I had to call though and the nice lady walked me through and there is was!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Sundiego thank you!!!! My FCC $100. OBC was showing until my first price drop then it disappeared. After an email it reappeared. Then second price drop fell off again. Several emails they said it was there but it wasn't. Third price drop, I was beginning to think I lost it for good. Followed you directions and there it is included in my OBC!!!!! I did go ahead and print it for my records!!!

I just received an OBC of $360 due to Early Saver fare. I also had a FCC applied some time ago. Before the manage my cruise site showed I had $100 OBC. Now it says I have $360 OBC. The email I got today from Carnival says I have $460 OBC- the correct amount. When I called Carnival the PVP planner says" I don't know why you only see $360, I can see $460 OBC" The PVP sends me the exact same letter twice that I received earlier today. Now I have 3 copies of the letter showing $460 OBC but the web page still shows $360 OBC. I don't want to have to deal with $100 OBC issue when I get on the ship or after I come home. Anyone have any idea of why I don't see the extra $100 OBC or any idea what to tell the PVP on how to correct the information on manage my cruise web site. I do know that alot of cruise critics know more than PVPers do. Not having this corrected is going to worry me for the next 28 days!!! I hope to get it corrected before I leave for the ship.

Thanks everyone for your help.

I think they are having issues with their site because I had issues with my taxes and fees saying $300 pp.. when the cruise is only 334 pp I got a email stating that they see 84 on their end. But it also says im paid in full

Archived