Private Tour in St. Petersburg-Jewish Added

supersecdd

ATTENTION: Constellation 6/1/12 tour from Amsterdam to St. Petersburg - If you are interested in a private 2 day tour of St. Petersburg with added stops of Jewish interest (an inside view of the Chorale Synagogue and perhaps the Jewish Community Center) along with the regular tour stops, please send me an e-mail at supersecdd@aol.com

as I am looking to make up a small tour group on ALLA Tours, which a friend went on and loved. It is only cost effective vs. the cruiseline tours if there are 4 or more people. The tour company takes care of the Visa requirement at no cost to us.

ATTENTION: Constellation 6/1/12 tour from Amsterdam to St. Petersburg - If you are interested in a private 2 day tour of St. Petersburg with added stops of Jewish interest (an inside view of the Chorale Synagogue and perhaps the Jewish Community Center) along with the regular tour stops, please send me an e-mail at supersecdd@aol.com

as I am looking to make up a small tour group on ALLA Tours, which a friend went on and loved. It is only cost effective vs. the cruiseline tours if there are 4 or more people. The tour company takes care of the Visa requirement at no cost to us.

We were in St.Pete last year, private tour of 4, & just happened to come across this Synagogue. Being a private tour , one can do what ever they want( within reason ), asked to stop & all 4 of us gentile had a wonderful time. Go & enjoy.

Archived