New To Oceania Nautica questions about on board experience

focusedcruiser

Laraine, if you think Don is intolerant of any criticism of Oceania better not speak ill of Regent on their boards or a certain cat will pounce. And yes, I know you prowl the Oceania forums as well TC ;)

LOL. I know. There's "one" on every cruise line board. There's one on Azamara too. I am certainly not intimated by any of them. I was taught to speak my mind (and I do). I pretty well ignore those folks who are so wedded to a cruise line that they are intolerant of differing opinions. I am grateful to those who have balanced views and are willing to express them. Those are the posters upon whose advice I rely and who have contributed toward educating me about cruising. They make it fun and rewarding to be on CC.

Are you going to be in Istanbul with me?????

Hi Loraine: sorry for the confusion. We are looking at that Black Sea cruise but am thinking that booking so far ahead may not be the best policy. At the moment I am inundated with special offers from top cruise lines for last minute 2012 bargains, including some we booked earlier and could now buy for less.

Archived