Can I start packing???

w4kry

27 more days!!!!!!!!! Please hurry up! I am so ready to go cruising!!!:):D:cool:

Wait and pack a few days before the cruise. You will just pack,unpack,repack over and over again til its time to cruise.....like I do! :)

Karen

27 more days!!!!!!!!! Please hurry up! I am so ready to go cruising!!!:):D:cool:

You have my permission! I started loosely packing MONTHS ago (you know, toss odds and ends into a bag as I come across them...), and I started for real packing 29 days out, figuring hey, I won't need capris in March in Ohio! Boy, was I wrong! We've been in the mid 70s for a week, and I had to unpack a little...

My cruise in 25 days will be the first time I'm pulling out my summer clothes this year...hope everything still fits and my bright white skin doesn't scare everyone off! Maybe I should go ahead and get some clothes out just to make sure I have something to wear when it comes time to pack...:eek:

Archived