Holland America-Veendam Aug 7 from Anchorage

cantonlady

Looking for others booked on the Holland American Cruise from Anchorage to Vancover August 7-14th, 2005. We're travelling with a group on a land tour from Fairbanks then a cruise from Anchorage. It's our first cruise. I don't even know where to start asking questions! I'm sure there is so much to know before we even start. Anyone got any ideas on what we should read, whom to ask what? etc?

The Milepost is loaded with information,even if your not driving.Your going to be departing for your actual cruise from Seward.Check on how you are getting to Seward and if you have the option,take the 6:45 am train instead of a bus to Seward.You would then have a day to spend doing activities instead of in transit.:)~~Enjoy Alaska~~

Cantonlady,

I have been enjoying these forums for several months but have been saddened to not find a cruisecritic member that will be on our cruise.

You are the closest I have found.

After you get off the ship in Vancouver on Aug 14 DH & I will be boarding. We sail for a week and will then take HAL cruisetour 13 into the interior of AK. We are traveling for our 25th wedding anniversary which is Aug 16. This is our first cruise.

I am sooo excited. Since I am new to cruising I will be booking our shore excursions with HAL just to be safe. There are so many exciting things to do.

Happy cruising.

Brenda

Cantonlady,

I have been enjoying these forums for several months but have been saddened to not find a cruisecritic member that will be on our cruise.

You are the closest I have found.

After you get off the ship in Vancouver on Aug 14 DH & I will be boarding. We sail for a week and will then take HAL cruisetour 13 into the interior of AK. We are traveling for our 25th wedding anniversary which is Aug 16. This is our first cruise.

I am sooo excited. Since I am new to cruising I will be booking our shore excursions with HAL just to be safe. There are so many exciting things to do.

Happy cruising.

Brenda

Archived