Just ordered $30.64 worth of stuff from ebay!!

I know I have plenty of time, but since most everything is part of the package, and I wanted to do something wedding related this weekend, I started looking up veils, tiaras, jewelry, etc on ebay.

Well, I'm waiting for a seller to message me through Paypal for my invoice, but I am getting the EXACT veil I want made for $25. And then I ordered $30 worth of items!! I got 2 bracelets, a tiara/headband, and 2 sets of earrings with necklaces (I couldn't decide which ones and with the prices I just bought 2!). I figured I could always wear the 2nd one on elegant night on the ship.

Oh and I also got a sixpence for my shoe that is from the year my father was born, as a way to remember my dad. And that all includes shipping!!! Wow!:eek::eek: Now to stop getting online and looking at more stuff!:p

Wow, very pretty jewelry! Sometimes Ebay is amazing... I bought silk boutonnieres for the groomsmen there for $3 each as opposed to the $55 each the florist through the ship would charge. I ordered all different bridal hair pins with flowers and crystals on them through there too for way less than I'd pay here IF I could even find any nice ones, which I couldn't. So yay Ebay!

Sorry it took me a bit, but the very first bracelet was purchased from "niceol", the 1st earring and necklace set was purchased from "connysgallery", the 2nd earring and necklace set was purchased from "rinhoo-coloresky", the tiara is from "jesuisweiwei2009" and the last bracelet with the purple was from "verycoolstyle".

I received my six pence in the mail and it is in perfect condition and is the year that my Dad was born, so he can be there with me in spirit. Some of the orders have tracking numbers and some don't. I keep checking them to see where they are!! I'll let you ladies know when I receive everything if it was just like pictured. :D

Archived