Price of Dream Cruise went down today

GAMOM4

I was just looking at the Carnival website and saw the sale that they are having today...I booked our cruise on Friday and paid for it in full that day...I have a Cove Balcony booked..today with the sale and the free upgrades the regular balcony is the same price that I paid for Cove. Should I try to get the PVP to move me up...or just stay where I am? I have never been in a balcony room at all before and have read really good things about the Cove ones on the Dream....but staying on the Verandah, Vista or Lido sounds good also!

I was just looking at the Carnival website and saw the sale that they are having today...I booked our cruise on Friday and paid for it in full that day...I have a Cove Balcony booked..today with the sale and the free upgrades the regular balcony is the same price that I paid for Cove. Should I try to get the PVP to move me up...or just stay where I am? I have never been in a balcony room at all before and have read really good things about the Cove ones on the Dream....but staying on the Verandah, Vista or Lido sounds good also!

I would keep the Cove.

Did you book ES? If so, stick with the cove and take the obc. (Assuming that cove price reduced too.) If you move, Lido is fantastic as long as you are far enough forward to be under cabins, and not open deck space.

I did not book early saver .... I booked last Friday so I had to pay in full at the time that I booked....so I thought since the regular balcony cabin was now the same price as the cove that it was a good deal. I talked it over with my husband and we decided to keep the upgraded balcony because we decided if we may never have the money to get a balcony cabin again...so we better enjoy being up as high as we can get:)

Archived