ME Resort Please Help

mousey

Has anyone been here recnently? We are going to be on the Splendor and we will be in Cabo for two days. Is this place close to the marina, should I take a cab and go by myself or book an excursion through the ship. It will be Easter Break for some as we will be there April 10th and 11th. Any info would be grately appreciated. Or is you know of any other places. I'll be alone and I just want to be able to have access to a pool and hang out.:D

Has anyone been here recnently? We are going to be on the Splendor and we will be in Cabo for two days. Is this place close to the marina, should I take a cab and go by myself or book an excursion through the ship. It will be Easter Break for some as we will be there April 10th and 11th. Any info would be grately appreciated. Or is you know of any other places. I'll be alone and I just want to be able to have access to a pool and hang out.:D

It is a long walk or a short water taxi or regular taxi ride. They don't always allow non-guests, it just depends on how busy the resort is with paying guests at any given time. Spring break is a super busy time for that resort so you will have to ask. They do charge $30-50/pp which is applied to your bill at the end of the day. This resort is not for everyone. It is the bikini and high heel, Miami crowd that stays there and there are lots of adult games around the pool. The worst thing (for me!) is that they blare techno music which I can't stand.

The beach in front of the hotel is lined with beach bars that all allow you to use a chair and umbrella if you don't have to have the pool. The food and drinks are much better than at the ME which is Miami expensive and not very good.

House Hunter thanks for your reply. I happen to love techno music as my DH has had several euro-dance tunes that have become major international hits which helps pay for our cruises!:D As I would like to have access to a pool, do you know of any other resorts that offer this kind of day pass? Thank you so much for your response. I know that lots of people, including some of my closest friends, don't care for techno-style music so I'm not offended that you don't care for it either.:D

House Hunter thanks for your reply. I happen to love techno music as my DH has had several euro-dance tunes that have become major international hits which helps pay for our cruises!:D As I would like to have access to a pool, do you know of any other resorts that offer this kind of day pass? Thank you so much for your response. I know that lots of people, including some of my closest friends, don't care for techno-style music so I'm not offended that you don't care for it either.:D
]

Well we are old and boring!:) That is the only one on busy Medano beach. The Finesterra on the Pacific side which is actually a short walk from the cruise dock also does but you cannot swim in the ocean there. The pools are great and the food and drinks much more reasonable.

The rest of the resorts on Medano are all timeshare resorts and there are not enough pool chairs for the owners and guests let alone anyone else. You can imagine how that goes over with the owners when they are looking for a place to sit.

The beach bars in Cabo are great though- just no pool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We spent the day in ME Resort/ Nicky Beach on March 22!

It was a really great facility!

We rented a daybed by the pool!

It was just 56 dollars!

It was a weekday so they did not have a drink requirement for the daybed!

They have 2 great pools!

One with a huge swim up bar!

After 1 pm the party music comes on and it was good not crazy gaudy!

The Spa at the facility was top notch!

We also had Lunch there!

It was a great pool menu with range from sushi to Kobe mini Burgers!

We were pampered and well tended!

Our waiters were there when we needed them but they were not pushy!

The beach in front (Medano) was clean clear and calm!

We had a great day!

Archived