Excursions in halifax (HAL)

labguides

Time to make decision for excursions for May 12th sailing from Montreal to Boston. Our group of ladies prefer to book excursions thru HAL. I'd appreciate feedback on these HAL excursions in Halifax.

Halifax in Focus, A Shutterbugs Dream

Peggy's Cove

Personally, I would say walk off the ship to the dock and there are a number of taxi vans there willing to take you and up to 5 more people on a tour for about $160. We took one of the Vans to Peggy's Cove and the Swissair memorial and a bunch of other neat places, basically a big circle tour. It was wonderful and he would stop anywhere we wanted to for photos. I really think its the way to go, then you are on your own schedule!

IMO, no trip to Halifax is complete without a trip to Peggy's Cove for first timers. There will be plenty of time to easily explore Halifax on your own before or after the Peggy's Cove tour.

Just google Halifax tourism for some ideas. You literally walk off the ship and are near the walkway by the port. Some nice shops there, etc.

Archived