Been there: Nice, Eze, St. Paul, Monico, Monte Carlo

ny cruisequeen

I toured these areas with Sylvie DiCristo last summer and had a lovely day. I don't remember her rates...you'd have to contact her.

Did you enjoy her tour? We have her booked for June and I am looking forward to it

• 3 weeks later...

Our second time in the area we visited the Chagall museum, Antibes, Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild. There's also a Greek style villa near Villa Ephrussi, which could round out your day. lunch in the tea room at the Villa Ephrussi was delicious, beautiful setting in a solarium type area - the grounds are beautiful with wonderful views.

We dock in Nice. We are looking for a good, reasonable guide and recommendations for great sites to see. What do you think?

We docked in Nice/Villefranch (sp?) on a med cruise last September. We used Ingrid Schmuker (sp?) of Kultours. She was really great! She walked with us around Nice (there was a flea market that day). We also went to Eze, St. Paul du Vence, Antibes (I think), and drove through Monaco. We had 4 private tours on that cruise, and she was the best guide of all. Have fun. It is beautiful. St. Paul du Vence was my favorite.

Archived