anyone just off Triumph Eastern

rl2thnurse

We will be leaving on the Triumph for Eastern route on May 7th. Just wondering if anyone has returned recently & has any helpful info to offer...Who is the cruise director now? Capers? favorite bars or bar waiters? Thanks in advance!

We will be leaving on the Triumph for Eastern route on May 7th. Just wondering if anyone has returned recently & has any helpful info to offer...Who is the cruise director now? Capers? favorite bars or bar waiters? Thanks in advance!

I'll be leaving on Triumph on Saturday . . . Western Caribbean (returning on the 7th of May) . . . promise to take real good care of her for you . . . ;)

I'll be leaving on Triumph on Saturday . . . Western Caribbean (returning on the 7th of May) . . . promise to take real good care of her for you . . . ;)

Thanks! Hope you have great time...don't drink up all the drinks! I know you will have a great time! We did Western last year & had a ball as usual. Carlos & charlies seems to always be the highlight. Bon Voyage

Was on the Triumph last week - Western sailing. This was my second voyage on the Triumph (Eastern in 2003) .....Obviously, I like the ship :)

Chris Jefferson is the Cruise Director. Would be happy to answer any other question about the ship!

I have spent time in almost every lounge on the ship at one time or another. They are ALL my favorite for different reasons and I go to the place that offers what I am in the mood for at the moment.

Was on the Triumph last week - Western sailing. This was my second voyage on the Triumph (Eastern in 2003) .....Obviously, I like the ship :)

Chris Jefferson is the Cruise Director. Would be happy to answer any other question about the ship!

I have spent time in almost every lounge on the ship at one time or another. They are ALL my favorite for different reasons and I go to the place that offers what I am in the mood for at the moment.

Please tell me about the cigar bar on the Triumph. No, I don't smoke cigars but I found that the cigar bar (called Michael's club) on Celebrity's Galaxy was my very favorite spot on the ship. Never overly crowded . . . lots of wood and leather . . . and very nice people. I always had a before dinner drink and one before bed there and hope the cigar bar on Triumph is half as nice. By the way . . . where exactly is it?

Please tell me about the cigar bar on the Triumph. No, I don't smoke cigars but I found that the cigar bar (called Michael's club) on Celebrity's Galaxy was my very favorite spot on the ship. Never overly crowded . . . lots of wood and leather . . . and very nice people. I always had a before dinner drink and one before bed there and hope the cigar bar on Triumph is half as nice. By the way . . . where exactly is it?

Ahhhhh.....yes!!!!!.....I Love the Oxford (cigar bar). Same idea..lots of wood and leather. Comfy chairs and couches as well as bar stools. Big crystal ashtrays...Sometimes there was classical music and sometimes jazz. I would stop in here every night for a drink before dinnerand usually met up with people in here when dinner ended before heading out somewhere else. It is very conveinent for either dining room. The Oxford is located on deck 4 aft. If you are in the Paris Dining Room it is right across the hall. To get to the London Dining Room you walk from the Oxford through the internet area and you are there.

Archived