Specialty Buffets on the Rhapsody?

flashyfishy

All of these threads are making me very hungry. :p Are there any specialty buffets on the Rhapsody of the Seas? I know some cruise lines have a chocolate buffet. ***Please let the Rhapsody have a chocolate buffet*** lol Also do they have the midnight buffets? Thanks for any info! :)

I think I have read on other forums that there isn't a chocolate buffet. It seems they have combined it with the gala buffet but not a lot of chocolate items on it. :mad: I was really looking forward to the chocolate buffet. :mad:

above post is correct, but NCL has one night that is chocolate only--willy wonka heaven-----and they really encourage people to take another overflowing plate back to cabin. WOW!!!!

Carnival Spirit has choc w/gala buffet. They had 2 or 3 theme buffets at pool, and other nights were inside-----2200 passengers---------we went a few times, and the MOST people we saw there (inside, not theme) were6 to8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tons and tons of food-what a waste of food, don't you agree?

Seems like the 4 cruise lines wehave been on are using horsdoerves w/waiter walking around at certain locations-look in daily bulletin every day for places. Late seating diners seem to not go to midnight buffets because they are still finishing dinner at 10pm.

Hope this helps------------must be time for all of us to get our hershey bars now.

• 1 month later...

I Cruised on the Rhapsody in 2003 and there was most definately a midnight chocolate buffet. It was not combined with anything, was set up in the atrium and had more chocolate then you could shake a stick at. I am assumming they still do (hope so anyway!).

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed Carnival Glory this past March and they had a chocolate buffet as well. It was in the afternoon, though, and I was so full from lunch that I was disappointed I wasn't able to really enjoy it. I do better with any type of midnight buffet. I've had several hours after dinner to work up my 'sweets' appetite.

Archived