Riding solo..what to do??

snickersparents

We are leaving in less then two weeks and I am so undecided on what to do. My DH and DS are going deep sea fishing for the day (I have been there done that..no thanks). So I have the whole day to myself. Would love to go to Nachi Cocum-been there, loved that!! but unsure if it is safe to travel by myself? So I thought I should just a ship excursion..currently signed up for Deluxe Beach Break-Playa Mia, but reviews are not so good.

Do you think I would be ok taking a taxi to NC, or Mr. Sancho's??

I went to Nachi Cocum alone last year and had no trouble at all - liked it so much I'll be going again next week. It was easy getting a taxi from where my ship docked. I made sure to get one just for myself as I wanted to go directly to NC rather than make a lot of stops, and there were plenty of taxis waiting when I was ready to leave NC. I think you'll be just fine and have a wonderful time!

Why not try and share a cab with someone from your roll call...or just with friendly people you meet on the ship. We always chat nice people up on the ship and see where they are going...and then if possible share a cab.

You will be safe at Nachi in addition to having a great time. I agree with the above post - hang around the taxi line and share the ride with another group going to Nachi - the fare for 1-4 passengers is about $15; more than that it goes to $5 per person. Good luck! :)

Archived