Liberty shows

tiff123

I have not heard much on the recent Liberty reviews regarding the main shows. If you have been on recently and caught some of them, how were they? I am interested in knowing if they are all 'song and dance' type shows or if there is anything different. On a copy of some recent fun times, I saw there was a juggling act. Any comments?

Is there anything that is a 'must NOT miss'?

Thanks!

We were on the Liberty in Dec. 2011. She's a beautiful ship and we really enjoyed the shows. Our previous cruises have been with Disney and we had heard that Carnival's shows just were not very good. So, we went in without a lot of good expectations. In the end, we were pleasantly surprised. We liked the big shows. Yes, most of them are singing/dancing. We had a fantastic juggler on our cruise. Also, the comedy clubs are not to be missed. We went to the family show almost every night it was offered. The big shows will all be the same... but you never know what you are going to get with the other entertainment such as the juggler and comedians. Ours were all amazing. I hope you have a similar experience. My suggestion is to go to the shows and find out. If you don't like them, you can leave. It's not a big deal.

Archived