Dolphin's while sailing from FLL?

mrsfuzzmo

We are sailing on the Ruby Princess from Port Everyglades in about a month. I was wondering if there is any likelyhood of seeing dolphins while sailing out of port. I know I've seen them out of other ports and it's fun to watch. Never sailed from FLL before.

We have an aft balcony cabin so would not be able to see toward the front or side of the ship during sailaway if we stay on our balcony. We like to sail away with a cocktail on our aft balconies, but if there's a good chance of seeing dolphin's when we leave port, we will probably head to one of the upper decks.

We are sailing on the Ruby Princess from Port Everyglades in about a month. I was wondering if there is any likelyhood of seeing dolphins while sailing out of port. I know I've seen them out of other ports and it's fun to watch. Never sailed from FLL before.

We have an aft balcony cabin so would not be able to see toward the front or side of the ship during sailaway if we stay on our balcony. We like to sail away with a cocktail on our aft balconies, but if there's a good chance of seeing dolphin's when we leave port, we will probably head to one of the upper decks.

Actually, they like to surf off the bow of the boat. You'll see them surfing off other ships.

Once you get out of Port Everglades, you are most likely to see them early in the morning or late afternoon when they feed.

I see them all the time. Just keep your eyes open.

Archived