Non-Refundable On-Board Credit

Bama Fan

Which OBC is non-refundable? The stock ownership credit or the future cruise certificate credit. It looks like my non-refundable credit dropped off in the middle of all these price drops and I need to have proof I had it.

Thanks

Carnival FCC's are fully refundable , but you must book within two years , and sail within three years of the purchase of it. If you cannot decide within 2 years , you get your money back RCCL FCC's are not refundable , but good for life.

It looks like my non-refundable credit dropped off in the middle of all these price drops and I need to have proof I had it.

I have both stock and FCC too. The FCC shows up as non-refundable and as a separate line when you print the cruise docs.

It's the FCC that keeps dropping off. It has happened on 4 of my last 5 early saver credits. It must be a known technical glitch by now but it takes my PVP days to get it fixed.

Very frustrating because at first you are so happy to get the early saver OBC and then you are like Oh No - my FCC is gone AGAIN!

It took me 2 long phone calls but I finally got it straightened out. Apparently they have to remove the FCC credit and Stock ownership credit and add it back in after the early saver credit. They left one of mine off. Just stay with it and don't give up.

Archived