Conciege Lounge on Explorer

I would appreciate any comments regarding size etc. I am only familiar with the CL on the Enchanment which really impressed me because of the view. Looks like the lounge on the Explorer is land locked, wife is already against it...doesn't want to look at four walls.

Thank You

We are DIAMOND - can we still visit the concierge lounge or is that now only for Diamond PLUS??? Thanks!

Only Diamond Plus and Above plus Suite Guests excluding Junior Suites which don't count can use the Concierge Lounge on deck 9.

There is a Diamond Lounge on deck 14 at the 19th Hole for Diamond Crown and Anchor members which has free wine plus everything else is like 25 percent off between 5pm to 8:30pm

You will notice if you have sailed from Bayonne before on Explorer there are alot of repeat cruisers on this ship so both lounges will be packed, get there early if you want a seat.

Jimbo:)

Lounge is for diamond plus and suite guests. There is a nightly diamond event in the 19th Hole. Lovely views as it is right next to the Viking Crown Lounge.

This information is based on my last Explorer cruise which was in May 2011

Archived