Booked the Star - Thank you CC members

MonicaV

I booked the Star for January 27, 2013 from New Orleans after reading your reviews & posts.

I am new to NCL and freestye cruising.

Thank you for giving me such good info. Your reviews have made me very excited about sailing NCL & the Star.

I'm going to join the roll call now & start the fun.

Thank you all -

Hi..you will love the Star. Even thought she is older she is a very pretty Ship. I have sailed on her twice and I felt that her Crew was the best I have ever experienced. The only bad thing was when they moved the spinnikers Lounge to the back of the Ship. Just keep checking the Posts of other "Star" cruisers will post and you will learn a lot. Have a wonderful Cruise and you will love NCL and Freestyle Crusing.:p:p:p

Hi..you will love the Star. Even thought she is older she is a very pretty Ship. I have sailed on her twice and I felt that her Crew was the best I have ever experienced. The only bad thing was when they moved the spinnikers Lounge to the back of the Ship. Just keep checking the Posts of other "Star" cruisers will post and you will learn a lot. Have a wonderful Cruise and you will love NCL and Freestyle Crusing.:p:p:p

I believe they moved Spinakers Lounge so I could get a cabin! ;):D

See you on the Ship. A Roll Call has started, thank goodness for some great people from the NE that will help make the roll call fun. See you on the Roll Call side. Looks like you will be lucky and can drive to NOLA?

See you on the Ship. A Roll Call has started, thank goodness for some great people from the NE that will help make the roll call fun. See you on the Roll Call side. Looks like you will be lucky and can drive to NOLA?

Have a great time! The Star is a wonderful ship. BTW, drove to your neck of the woods summer of 2011. Beautiful country. Stayed in Rapid City for a legion baseball tournament but saw a lot of the country.

Have a great time! The Star is a wonderful ship. BTW, drove to your neck of the woods summer of 2011. Beautiful country. Stayed in Rapid City for a legion baseball tournament but saw a lot of the country.
Thank you, You also write great reviews. I am anxious to cruise again so have read a lot on CC.

Thank you all for your responses. I have been researching the Star in your posts & reviews and everyone seemed like they had a very good time. I have learned so much about cruising from the Cruise Critic members.

I am going to reread the reviews to note the entertainment & eating areas etc. that everyone especially enjoyed.

FergusonVT - I am also originally from Vermont. I lived in the Burlington - South Burlington area for 23 years and still have family there. I miss the summers in Vermont.

Archived