Cruise Credits for 3rd & 4th pax?

SweetP2

Hi HAL'rs!

We are currently 2 Star Mariners, have booked a Deluxe suite on a Inside Alaska as 3rd & 4th guests under the "3rd & 4th travel free" offer. :p

We were wondering if anyone has had similar experience (scenario above) and know if we'd incur cruise credits for our onboard purchases & excursions?

I think by reading HAL that we do not receive cruise credits for the initial 7 days...but possibly I'm reading it incorrectly (hope so!).

Anyone else can provide their experiece would be greatly appreciated!

Regards

SP

Although I haven't done it personally, it does appear that 3rd and 4th passengers in a suite will get one day per day sailed credit, however will not get spending credit. At least that's the way I read it on the HAL site.:o

I agree, that is the way I've read it too. Guest 3 and 4 only get credit for the days they sail but not spending or not the extra days for being in a suite.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for providing your feedback on my question. Although it seems we won't be receiving the extra credit for booking a suite...and not for 'spending'...at least we receive the 7 day credit even though we will be the 3rd & 4th guests!

Every day adding to toward getting our 3rd star is good news!

Happy Sailing everyone!

SP

Archived