Help. I'm so confused with Royal's cabins

lovevacadays

I just boked a partially obstructed Cabin on Royal EMERALD deck .I think these new life boats are blocking my view ...I hope not too much ..I'm pretty much mid ship port

I will say in fall you really do not spend much time outdoors axcross the Atlantic as it does get nippy but I appreciate the fresh air when I need it

Ship looks beautiful Looking forward to its first TRANSAT

If anyone has more pros or cons re EMERALD deck please advise

Michele

This link will take you to photos of the Royal Princess builder's model taken at the Cruise Shipping Conference in Miami earlier this month.

http://malcolmoliver.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/royal-princess-builders-model/

If the model is correct and changes aren't made, it appears most of the Cat BW and DW cabins will have views at least partially blocked by tenders/liveboats and the davits that launch them. Most of the Cat BV and DV cabins don't appear to have views directly affected but the lifeboats. It appears that the Cat DZ cabins have views obstructed by metal railings.

It will be interesting to get the first impressions of the Emerald deck cabins from passengers next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out that the Royal's maiden Carribean voyage is going to be a 5 day that leaves on Oct 29, 2013 and does princess cays and grand turk. It will resume it's normal 7 day cruise on nov 3, 2013 and do eastern carribean to st thomas and st maarten

Archived