Splendor questions

Hi all,

My DH and I love the European itinerary on the Splendor this fall. Its been quite a few years since we cruised RCCL. Would love feedback from recent cruisers of what they liked / disliked about this ship. Do they have open seating in the MDR instead of traditional?

It will be our first time traveling overseas and would like to do a b2b seeing as much as we can. Its on our bucket list and we don't know when we would be able to do it again!!

The other choices we have narrowed it down to are the Crown Princess and Celebrity Equinox. We have cruised Princess but never tried Celebrity.

Since the Wow sale is coming up, we want to take advantage of it and need to make a decision. Thanks once again to my fellow CC'ers! Its amazing how helpful this site is!

We were on the Splendour last week! See this thread.

Dining was offered as (1) Traditional with set early and late seatings, or (2) My Time Dining.

Best wishes on planning your extended European tour!

Thank you for the great review! I knew Splendour was an older ship so I was kind of nervous choosing it. You set my mind at ease!

We have always cruised the Caribbean, I'm so excited to finally be going to Europe! I know it will be a port intensive cruise and we may need a vacation afterwards, lol!

Archived