goofy called my house last night....

ozzyboy

Can't wait to see the expression on the faces of my children when that call comes in. We are surprising them with this Disney cruise. I might add they are grown children (young adults), but I am still scheduling that call!

if you go on to disney cruise line website and go on to your booking i think you can set up the call there. if you booked thru a travel agent call them they can set it up for you. it's very cool

if you go on to disney cruise line website and go on to your booking i think you can set up the call there. if you booked thru a travel agent call them they can set it up for you. it's very cool

Found it...Thanks!! Very exciting!

Last night goofy called my house to tell us he would see us on our disney cruise. My boys were so excitied. What a great idea. Disney you did it again.

This is another of those "plusses" that are intangible and relatively minor but add up to make your cruise just that much more special. When I read this I want to say to the "I saved $xxxx" by booking the same thing on Carnival" crowd that I'll bet that Funship Freddy doesn't call your kids at home. I'm glad that he doesn't. That might give your kids nightmares.

DCL is a lot more than just free soda.

You can schedule two calls per reservation. Because we are a family of 5, we have two rooms (adjoining) booked, and therefore two reservations. I had 3 calls set up - 1 for each child. When the call comes in (they will tell you what number to be on the lookout for), you can pick it up and then it will prompt you to press 1 before the call starts. I just said "Hmm, I think this is for you!" and handed it to the kiddo it was for. They loved it!

I agree with Host Mick - this is one of those priceless Disney things that no other line could do. :)

Archived