Update for "Ironic" Fans

Tomct

For those not familiar with the Ironics, they are NCL Entertainers, three female singers, and three male musicians. They are from the Phillepines, and they sing mostly popular music, much of it 70's & 80's. We have seen them on the Star in 5/2002, and the Dawn in 6/2003.

They are currently on the Norwegian Star, again, and I think I heard they will be there into November, 2004.

The bad news for any diehard fans that may have been waiting to hear about the release of their planned CD, apparently some luggage was lost that contained their Master Copy, and they may be back to "square 1". We arre extremely disappointed, as we normally built our evening plans around where and when the Ironcis were playing. We were recently on the Dawn again, and enjoyed their frineds, Modal Magic, but not nearly as much as the Ironics.

We wish them well, and hope they are able to get the CD released in the not too distance future.

Tom/Connecticut

We also loved them when we were on the Dawn and were surprised that more people weren't attending their shows. One evening it was just my husband and myself! They played anything we wanted and just had alot of fun with us. We wish them the best and hope to see them on future cruises.

NCL Majesty 5/1999

NCL Majesty 8/2002

NCL Dawn 8/2003

NCL Majesty 5/2004

• 4 months later...

I continue to read good reviews on the Ironics, still singing away on the Star. Last I heard they were there through October, so If anyone hears where they might be headed, or staying, please post.

Thanks

Archived