steak lover

wagmart

I have a cousin that eats nothing but basic steak and baked potato with a caesar salad. At least thats what he has eaten on the last several cruises that we have taken. On Costa do they have a way to order that for every evening meal like with Royal Caribbean. Thanks for helping me out.

I just checked out some of the menu's I bought home steak appears to be on all of them, filet mignon one evening, sirloin the next.They also have Caesar salad available every evening as well as a baked potato, so he should be fine

Yes, that's right and the caesar salad, baked potato, grilled chicken / salmon and spaghetti are on the always available list. There are always 3 appetizers, 3 soups, 2 salads, 2 pasta dishes, 4 entrees and a vegetarian dish to chose from. As for deserts 3 to chose from as well as a couple of no added sugar dishes and the usual ice cream. My boys fell in love with the chocolate mousse and jello with fruit and the waiters always went off and found them for them. They also ordered from the adult menu and we were able to get the entrees served plain with some plain noodles for them too. Plenty of choice of good quality european stlye food. I am a Five Star kind of Gal - and found the food and service always to be great. The chef has his recommedations set out on the menu too and I often followed this and was always full and happy with my choices. There should always be something on the menu for everyone. There was 6 of us on our table, 4 adults 2 children and never any complaints. Try somthing new, if you don't like it, they will happily get you something different. They always try to please you, they want you to come back again. Don't wait until you get home to compain, talk to your waiter whilst on the ship and I am sure he'll try to accomodate all your needs.

Don't wait until you get home to compain, talk to your waiter whilst on the ship and I am sure he'll try to accomodate all your needs.

I agree with that wholeheartedly, so many never say anything at the time, yet they complain the loudest after the fact!

Hi Jeb9860! Just wondering who you asked in order to get copies of the menus. I have some friends who are big 'foodies' & they asked if I could get copies. Tried taking photos of the menus on past cruises, but they never seem to turn out very well. Thanks.

Archived