Cruising Out of New Orleans

CRUISE4JANE

I am sure there are a lot of people cruising from New Orleans that live in New Orleans and the surrounding areas and are Saints' Fans. How do you feel about wearing a Saints' T'Shirt on the ship? I am proud to be a Who Dat Fan :), but after hearing what I did today, it is like the whole nation is against us :mad: I want to wear my Saints' T-Shirts because sorry I support my Saints and love them, but don't want anyone to possibly throw me overboard :eek:

Saints T-shirts are always appropriate in New Orleans. right now, the "Free Sean Peyton" t shirts are really popular.

We are season ticket holders. What makes me mad is that we all paid up last Friday and they waited until Monday to announce the discipline, which was unusually harsh.

I heared it over the radio in the car when I did my errands today. Guess my husband left that station on. It upset me terribly :mad:. Sure hope the other teams that did this get caught also. They did say that it is all over that no one likes the Saints. I sure hope that is not true. They were really putting us down and the City of New Orleans, and that some were saying Katrina should have taken care of all of us. How cruel! I will wear my Saints T-Shirt and will be proud to be a Who Dat Fan. Thanks for not throwing me overboard LOL :)

I don't know what "who dat is" ...nor do i care.....:eek:

however, you should be able to wear your teams logos/colors.

i will say however, the only time i have ever been insulted for wearing my team's colors was in New Orleans....do i assume every saints fan to be a complete idiot just because a few of them behaved like a55holes? no! will there be a55holes that run their mouths because they have nothing better in life to do? sure. will their be a55holes because maybe their team stinks and yours doesn't? yep.

but wear your logos....just as long as you are in dress code it should be fine. i don't want to see your "saints biggest fan" pajamas in the dining room on elegant night lol :D :eek:

have fun, support your team, and just ignore idiots.

I heared it over the radio in the car when I did my errands today. Guess my husband left that station on. It upset me terribly :mad:. Sure hope the other teams that did this get caught also. They did say that it is all over that no one likes the Saints. I sure hope that is not true. They were really putting us down and the City of New Orleans, and that some were saying Katrina should have taken care of all of us. How cruel! I will wear my Saints T-Shirt and will be proud to be a Who Dat Fan. Thanks for not throwing me overboard LOL :)

hatersgonnahatea.jpg

They were really putting us down and the City of New Orleans, and that some were saying Katrina should have taken care of all of us. How cruel!

That is absolutely horrible!!! I remember sitting here crying while watching the poor people of NOLA struggle through Katrina.

Anyone that makes comments like these cannot be human.

JMO

I say wear your Saints gear and be proud, you come from a tenacious group of survivors and you should be proud!!!

Carole

You can wear whatever you want, its unlikely anyone would bug you.

As for the Nation being against you.... the perception of the Saints prior to the 'Bounty' Gate is that they were a dirty team. This was stated by various players throughout the league.

Now completely reinforced by the bounties.

Like everything else, it all blows over after a while.

You can wear whatever you want, its unlikely anyone would bug you.

As for the Nation being against you.... the perception of the Saints prior to the 'Bounty' Gate is that they were a dirty team. This was stated by various players throughout the league.

Now completely reinforced by the bounties.

Like everything else, it all blows over after a while.

I know but they pick on the Saints. What about the Oakland Raiders? They played dirty years ago in the 60's and 70's? They didn't get caught I guess :o.

I'm confused...why would there be an issue with you wearing a Saints shirt going out of Nola? The Saints are New Orleans' team right?

I guess you haven't read the news about "The Bounty". Buffalo and Philadelpha were coached by Gregg Williams also. They did the same thing back then. Guess he brought it to the Saints. No player will say a bounty was going on then. New England's coach was taken videos illegally of their opposing teams and they got caught but was just fined. No they can't do that for the Saints. The Saints are paying the price for a lot of other teams that could have been punished also. No other team will admit what they have done. At least we admitted it. I am a Saints fan and will stick by them and will always be a Saints fan. :)

Wear your saints gear, be proud of your team.

I'll wear my Vikings gear, and be just as proud.

You keep thinking that other teams have done the same, just not gotten caught.

I'll keep thinking that you cheaters beat my good guys.

We can have a drink together, but neither of us will throw the other overboard.

Sports is for fans, not fanatics.

Archived