Freedom class

Does anyone have any pics of cabin 9220 or 9520 (or any of the balcony cabins that are all the way forward) from the freedom class ships? I see there is a curved wall that faces forward and would like to see what the view is like. We have 9220/9218 connecting cabins and would really like to see pics of the cabin and balcony. Thank you all in advance for any information.

I don't have any pics, but I have been in one, I think it was 7214, on Independence. It was part of the cabin crawl for our Roll Call group. I have absolutely no idea why I didn't take pictures during the cabin crawl, but I didn't. [probably thought it was too intrusive to take pictures of someone's occupied cabin] I actually walked out on the balcony of 7214. It has clear glass looking forward and the view was indeed spectacular. The folks on our cruise who had that cabin loved it and go out of their way to get those cabins -- that is their favorite.

I would caution that, from the pictures, it appears that folks on the bridge will get a good view onto these balconies, particularly the ones on 9.

I don't have any pics, but I have been in one, I think it was 7214, on Independence. It was part of the cabin crawl for our Roll Call group. I have absolutely no idea why I didn't take pictures during the cabin crawl, but I didn't. [probably thought it was too intrusive to take pictures of someone's occupied cabin] I actually walked out on the balcony of 7214. It has clear glass looking forward and the view was indeed spectacular. The folks on our cruise who had that cabin loved it and go out of their way to get those cabins -- that is their favorite.

I would caution that, from the pictures, it appears that folks on the bridge will get a good view onto these balconies, particularly the ones on 9.

Thanks I have searched the internet like crazy and can't find a single pic of this balcony. I am not worried about the bridge being able to see down we will have 3 kids with us this trip. We made the balcony club on our honeymoon :D. Do you know if they had to keep their curtains closed at night like you do on the ocean view cabins that face forward? May sound crazy but I wondered about this with the clear curved side of the balcony facing foward.

I would love to see some pictures of these as well. We also have 9218 and 9220 in march of 2013. I'd love to know the layout.

So when are you sailing? We have 9218 and 9220 on march 25th for our spring break. I can't believe I can't find any pics of these on the internet. It seem tehre is going to be a metal structure in front of the balcony (coming down from the bridge) that may block the forward view but not sure. Would LOVE some pics. We are traveling with our 3 kids 5, 5 and 8 so the balcony/OV is perfect way for us to get my husbands required balcony but not have to pay for a suite (which we do on CCL).

Does anyone have any pics of cabin 9220 or 9520 (or any of the balcony cabins that are all the way forward) from the freedom class ships? I see there is a curved wall that faces forward and would like to see what the view is like. We have 9220/9218 connecting cabins and would really like to see pics of the cabin and balcony. Thank you all in advance for any information.

I found a site that looks to be what you are talking about but can't paste the link.

The room numbers you listed does not have any pics uploaeded but this cabin seems to show what you were describing. It has an awesome view.

Don't know if you are still looking for information on these cabins, but I ran across this picture that shows them from outside on deck 5.

DSC00633.jpg?t=1334099575

By the way, that's Funchal, Madeira to my left [or to the starboard side of the ship]. Taken during our TA in April 2009.

Archived