price drop after cruise is paid off.

I bought my kids a cruise for christmas, for $550 each it is now $349. They leave in one week. Can they get a reduction? I believe it was an early saver.

Thanks,

Tammy

Is it a regular 7 day cruise or a shorter one and when did you book it?

That was so nice of you to buy them the cruise. I'm open to adoption.:p

Bill

Oh and I think I booked it in January. I gave them a little box to open with a pile of itineries to choose from and I found a luggage tag the read, "I am so outa here"

If you booked in January for a cruise that leaves next week, you could not have booked early saver - ES needs to be booked 5 months before a 7 day cruise.

You may be able to upgrade their cabins with the other rates but you would not get OBC or cash back.

If you booked early saver, they will give you onboard credit until 2 days prior to the cruise.

Just edited to say that I see now that you booked in January for an April cruise. They are right, that could not have been Early Saver :( Sorry. But do check on an upgrade. The only issue with that is they may lose the adjoining rooms.

Oh and I think I booked it in January. I gave them a little box to open with a pile of itineries to choose from and I found a luggage tag the read, "I am so outa here"

I see others have already responded. That was the reason i asked when it was booked and how many days.

ES has to be booked 5 months ahead of the cruise date for cruises 6 days or longer and 3 months prior for the shorter cruises.

Maybe they could get a nice upgrade?

Good luck

Bill

Upgrade sounds nice, but I like them keeping an eye out for each other in the adjoining rooms. I really thought it was early saver, but I really can't remember for sure. I now they did make me pay for it all up front, including my girls friends(the friends paid me back). I thought they said I have to pay for it all up front because it was early saver:confused:

Its been a while. I thought that was weird that I had to pay in one lump sum.

Jyst found out mine dropped 150 per person, and i have 12 people going :( Because its past the final payment by a week, bo discount, no credit. Sucks

Did you book early saver, because if you did, you will get the credit. Early saver will give you credit up to two days before sailing.

Upgrade sounds nice, but I like them keeping an eye out for each other in the adjoining rooms. I really thought it was early saver, but I really can't remember for sure. I know they did make me pay for it all up front, including my girls friends(the friends paid me back). I thought they said I have to pay for it all up front because it was early saver:confused:

Its been a while. I thought that was weird that I had to pay in one lump sum.

• Does Early Saver follow Carnival’s standard deposit, payment and cancellation terms?

The deposit and payment terms are the same. However, Early Saver reservations require a full non-refundable deposit per person.

Silly Jilly,

Final payment is due 75 for 7 day cruises.:)

Bill

Fill out and submit the from.... Then call them later on directly you will probably get it in form of on board credit.... the quicker the better!

It's already been determined the OP didn't book Early Saver. And she's well past final payment deadline, so no obc. that's only for ES folks once you reach final payment.

Archived