More questions about the Freedom

mebfalcon

I am spending a bit more time actually looking at the deck plans. Sure wish I could get them printed out larger, the printed version is practically impossible to see. Anyway....

1. Is the Seaside Theater where they show movies outside? Do they do that every night? Do they do other things there too?

2. What is on the sports deck?

3. How about the gymnasium?

4. What is the Millenium? I see that on several different decks.

5. So there is the Post Restaurant and the Chic restaurant. Are those both MDR's? Does it matter which one we get assigned to?

6. Is the Lido Deck (Grand Buffet, Freedom Restaurant, Pizzeria, Grill etc. ) where you eat lunch? Can you eat breakfast either there or in the MDR?

OK, that's all for now. Thanks so much for all your help! I am so excited now I can hardly stand it!

1) Yes. Not every night. They also showed football on it while we were there.

2) I don't recall anything that was specifically called the "sports deck" but there were basket ball courts, a walking/running path and miniature golf on the top of the ship.

3) Never went to it. :o

4) I believe "Millenium" is just referring to the atrium.

5) Posh & Chic are both MDR's. Don't think it matters which one except that one will closer to your cabin! :)

6) We always ate lunch at the buffet or pizza place so I'm not sure if they have lunch in the MDR. I know they do have breakfast but we preferred the omelette station!

We sailed on the Freedom in December, 2010 and loved it! Sorry I don't have better answers but since no one else had responded I figured the little I knew was better than nothing! Have fun!

I am spending a bit more time actually looking at the deck plans. Sure wish I could get them printed out larger, the printed version is practically impossible to see. Anyway....

1. Is the Seaside Theater where they show movies outside? Do they do that every night? Do they do other things there too? Yes and they also show concerts, the morning show with the CD and sometimes bingo.

2. What is on the sports deck? Jogging track, basketball hoop, putt putt golf, etc.

3. How about the gymnasium? Typical gym equipment like treadmills, bikes, etc.

4. What is the Millenium? I see that on several different decks. The Millenium is the central atrium that starts on deck 3 all the way up to skylights above Lido. They have glass elevators here that you can look out and see the atrium as you ride up/down.

5. So there is the Post Restaurant and the Chic restaurant. Are those both MDR's? Does it matter which one we get assigned to? The Posh is aft and is for fixed seating only for dinner. It is open for breakfast and lunch for all. Your time dinig and fixed seating is at the Chic mid ship dining room open for dinner only. If you have fixed seating, it does not matter - the menus are the same.

6. Is the Lido Deck (Grand Buffet, Freedom Restaurant, Pizzeria, Grill etc. ) where you eat lunch? Can you eat breakfast either there or in the MDR? You can eat all meals at the buffet and the Pizzeria is open 24/7.

OK, that's all for now. Thanks so much for all your help! I am so excited now I can hardly stand it!

I am looking forward to the Freedom too.

1. Is the Seaside Theater where they show movies outside? Do they do that every night? Do they do other things there too?

2. What is on the sports deck?

3. How about the gymnasium?

4. What is the Millenium? I see that on several different decks.

5. So there is the Post Restaurant and the Chic restaurant. Are those both MDR's? Does it matter which one we get assigned to?

6. Is the Lido Deck (Grand Buffet, Freedom Restaurant, Pizzeria, Grill etc. ) where you eat lunch? Can you eat breakfast either there or in the MDR?

Click on the link in my sig there are lots of pics of the freedom from out 2009 cruise. Thats if you want to see some of those places.

Archived