Am I Obsessed

CRUISE4JANE

Every day I am on cruise critic and yet I notice a lot of the same people also here. I guess we all have OCD :eek:. I enjoy the threads and reading them. Now I don't work, but I am sure a lot of you do. Don't worry, I won't tell if you are on cruise critic during work. Isn't it hard not to click on cruise critic every day? I don't believe I am the only one obsessed or am I? :rolleyes:

I am fortunate to have multiple computer screens at work so anytime I am on hold or on the phone with something I don't need to computer for, I can just pop on...I very rarely go on at home, I have more time at work:eek:;)

Don't worry, you can rat me out. My boss lets us shop or do anything we need to do as long as we get everything done that we need to get done.

I'm off this week from work, so I've been on more during the day. Usually I check the boards from my phone at lunch through tapatalk, and then right before bed I get on here. I'm planning a wedding though, so I'm obsessed with CC and a few other websites that are wedding related. Not sure what I am going to do with all my time once the wedding/cruise is over! :eek::D:eek:

I'm off this week from work, so I've been on more during the day. Usually I check the boards from my phone at lunch through tapatalk, and then right before bed I get on here. I'm planning a wedding though, so I'm obsessed with CC and a few other websites that are wedding related. Not sure what I am going to do with all my time once the wedding/cruise is over! :eek::D:eek:

No doubt once the wedding and cruise are over, you'll start your never-ending "honey-do" list for your hubby (:D), and still spend lots of time on here. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals! Hope you have a wonderful cruise!:)

Don't worry, you can rat me out. My boss lets us shop or do anything we need to do as long as we get everything done that we need to get done.

It's the same thing where I work...as long as all my stuff is done I can do whatever I want (within reason of course). I love my job! :p

Count me in too! I have had times in between cruises when I drifted away for a while. I had a cruise booked for October this year, but just two days ago, I had to cancel it. Yes I shed a tear or two; I just cant realistically plan a trip now. I have an ailing family member, and I have no idea what the situation will be in October, so it makes no sense to hold on to the booking, while my brain tells me that travel plans are out of the question right now. I know, some day I will get my chance to go again, but for now I am happy to read CC everyday, and enjoy other folks great reviews. Even though I am now without a booking or a specific travel plan.

Yep...I'm obsessed. I have been away between cruises but it was the same thing when I planned my last one. Seemed like I was on CC all day at work whenever I had a free moment. Now that I'm planning my honeymoon cruise, I'm back at it! The hardest part is that I work from home so I have to remember to take a break from CC and get some work done now and then. :eek:

...it's SO HARD!!!! :p

Every dang day since November when I found this site! Sometimes at work, always at home. I feel like I know sooo much about cruisng now and Im a newbie ( Royal Olympic Countess 2002).

Im mostlly into reading the reviews now to hold me over till September! :D

It's a nice escape from reality. :D

We haven't even booked our next cruise but I still love looking. We are planning on doing a Mediterranean cruise the end of 2013 but won't be able to book for another couple of months.

Your day will come. Hope it is sooner than later :).

Count me in too! I have had times in between cruises when I drifted away for a while. I had a cruise booked for October this year, but just two days ago, I had to cancel it. Yes I shed a tear or two; I just cant realistically plan a trip now. I have an ailing family member, and I have no idea what the situation will be in October, so it makes no sense to hold on to the booking, while my brain tells me that travel plans are out of the question right now. I know, some day I will get my chance to go again, but for now I am happy to read CC everyday, and enjoy other folks great reviews. Even though I am now without a booking or a specific travel plan.

Hope your family member does well :)

Yep...I'm obsessed. I have been away between cruises but it was the same thing when I planned my last one. Seemed like I was on CC all day at work whenever I had a free moment. Now that I'm planning my honeymoon cruise, I'm back at it! The hardest part is that I work from home so I have to remember to take a break from CC and get some work done now and then. :eek:

...it's SO HARD!!!! :p

I am home and now I know I have to stop and fix dinner . Stouffer's Meals for 2 and garlic toast tonight Have been on the board pretty much today. Oh, can't wait for that lobster meal (or matter of fact anything else that I don't have to cook or should I say, Pop in the microware). :rolleyes:

Every day I am on cruise critic and yet I notice a lot of the same people also here. I guess we all have OCD :eek:. I enjoy the threads and reading them. Now I don't work, but I am sure a lot of you do. Don't worry, I won't tell if you are on cruise critic during work. Isn't it hard not to click on cruise critic every day? I don't believe I am the only one obsessed or am I? :rolleyes:

Welcome to my world:)... I need a twelve step program:rolleyes:

I too am obsessed. I check cc more than FB these days.

Archived