How do I do this?

Lhorn1209

Okay so how do I submit for an upgrade? I am looking at rates and they are lower than what I paid.

Are you booked Early Saver? Else, how are you Booked (Past Guest, etc.)?

Are you Before or After Final Payment Deadline for your cruise?

ken

Are you booked Early Saver? Else, how are you Booked (Past Guest, etc.)?

Are you Before or After Final Payment Deadline for your cruise?

ken

I booked through an Agent have no clue if its early saver :( I booked an interior room @ $249 a lil over a month ago. Now the interior is $219 and oceanview is $249. So thought I could be eligible for upgrade. I paid for it in full when I booked it.

I booked through an Agent have no clue if its early saver :( I booked an interior room @ $249 a lil over a month ago. Now the interior is $219 and oceanview is $249. So thought I could be eligible for upgrade. I paid for it in full when I booked it.

OK, so you are not early save but you can get upgrades. Call the person you booked with and tell them what cabin you want and dont take no for an answer. I did exactly the same thing last month

OK, so you are not early save but you can get upgrades. Call the person you booked with and tell them what cabin you want and dont take no for an answer. I did exactly the same thing last month

Okay thanks I tried calling my pvp earlier but she didn't answer. These prices keep flucuating so I hope they don't go up again tomorrow. I did email her also.So maybe I can get a quick response. Thanks so much for the quick replies.

How do we know she isn't ES? OP best to call the agent and ask the appropriate questions. Even though you paid upfront it still can matter whether you are past final payment date or not. Your options could be great or not so hot. There's no way to tell just yet. Good luck!

How do we know she isn't ES? OP best to call the agent and ask the appropriate questions. Even though you paid upfront it still can matter whether you are past final payment date or not. Your options could be great or not so hot. There's no way to tell just yet. Good luck![/quo

I couldn't get ahold of my travel agent so thats when I started asking questions here, didn't know if there was anything I could do. Maybe she will call tomorrow or answer my email..Hope the price doesn't change on me again.

How do we know she isn't ES? OP best to call the agent and ask the appropriate questions. Even though you paid upfront it still can matter whether you are past final payment date or not. Your options could be great or not so hot. There's no way to tell just yet. Good luck!

If you look at the op's previous post they are going April 28 so it can't be ES IF THEY JUST BOOKED A MONTH AGO.

Bill

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

If you look at the op's previous post they are going April 28 so it can't be ES IF THEY JUST BOOKED A MONTH AGO.

Bill

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh! Yes I see that now, I should have paid more attention. So of course she is not ES and clearly past final payment. Good luck OP, I am hoping you get that upgrade!!:)

Because she said she booked a month ago and sails next month. ES goes away at least 3 months before cruise date.

Okay thanks I tried calling my pvp earlier but she didn't answer. These prices keep flucuating so I hope they don't go up again tomorrow. I did email her also.So maybe I can get a quick response. Thanks so much for the quick replies.

You mention PVP. Did you book with an agent at Carnival? If so, you can call the main Carnival and any one that answers the phone can help you. You do not have to wait until tomorrow.

Ahhhhh! Yes I see that now, I should have paid more attention. So of course she is not ES and clearly past final payment. Good luck OP, I am hoping you get that upgrade!!:)

Sorry for the caps. Was not intentional.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Archived