Barcelona Dining (Tickets Bar, etc.)

shareen3

So I've been patient about getting reservations for this place based on how highly recommended it is. At first the dates were coming out 3 months in advanced and then were reduced to 2 months. I checked daily and long story short... I was not successful in getting a reservation for either May 12th or May 18th :mad:

If any of you have had a chance to dine here, what do you think my chance is for a walk in - if I go for lunch or an early dinner?

Anyone have any other places for dinner that are must trys while in Barcelona?

Ferran Adria (of El Bulli fame) and his brother own this tapas bar. Since El Bulli has closed it is almost impossible to book at Tickets. They only take online bookings up to 2 months in advance but the restaurant tends to be booked up for more than 3 months :(.

It is most unlikely that you will get in by just turning up. If you speak Spanish you can try telephoning them. You might get lucky. I am often in Barcelona and would love to go there.

Thanks so much for the information! I do speak Spanish so I will try to contact them later tonight.

Ferran Adria (of El Bulli fame) and his brother own this tapas bar. Since El Bulli has closed it is almost impossible to book at Tickets. They only take online bookings up to 2 months in advance but the restaurant tends to be booked up for more than 3 months :(.

It is most unlikely that you will get in by just turning up. If you speak Spanish you can try telephoning them. You might get lucky. I am often in Barcelona and would love to go there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived