Mr sanchos or passion island?

leenieweenie

Mr Sanchos on our own or Passion Island thru the ship? How to decide? I have watched you tube videos of each. they both seem nice. We are a 60ish couple looking for a fun beach day with a beach that is comparable to HMC-clear water and able to walk out far with no sudden drop offs! Can any one give advice? Prices are comparable for both also so that is not an issue. Who has been to both to compare? thanks for the help. I guess if this is our biggest problem about the cruise we should be happy.:D

We have been to both. Passion Island was last June and it was a lot of fun. The water is beautiful but it was really hot there so we were in the water most of the day. The shade area is a distance from the beach and so are the restrooms. We did the Catermaran there and it was a really pretty ride.

Mr.Sanchos was July 2010 and July 2009 they had not yet built the pool. We did not do the AI and still ate and drank plenty and was well under the AI cost. The beach at Sanchos is not comparable to Passion in my opinion. It is nice but I think Passion is more like HMC.

Archived