Carnival Dream Cabins

luv2ruise

We're just wondering if we could get a review on the rooms that sleep 5 of the dream as we are looking at booking for next January. We are doing it on the " cheap " as we can get all of us on for $2500. Please let us know your thoughts and thanks in advance for your feedback.

We're just wondering if we could get a review on the rooms that sleep 5 of the dream as we are looking at booking for next January. We are doing it on the " cheap " as we can get all of us on for $2500. Please let us know your thoughts and thanks in advance for your feedback.

I cannot help you with this but not very long ago a poster did the most in-depth review with literally hundreds of pic (maybe more). He did reviews of deck by deck, rooms, food, excursions, shows, etc.

Another person stated their room had 2 bathrooms, family cabin, is this what you are looking at? I think they were on the deck with cove cabins.

Have a great time. We will be on her in early Nov. and looking forward to it.

Omg just got of the ship on the 17 th we are a family of 5 had this room you are asking about and absolutely LOVED it. Worked great when getting ready in am and dinner with two bathrooms. Kids loved the bunks and my husband and I had more than enough room. I highly recommend this room. Loved the view I was nervous since this was our first time without the balcony. But to see the ocean at night was wonderful. Hope this helped

Hi there....

My family of five stayed in one of these rooms in August and it was perfect. Two upper bunks and a convertible sofa. The baths were one regular and one shower/tiny tub combo and sink.

It was a great savings having us all together!

I don't have many pics, but my extremely long review of our week is below!

Catrin

Archived