2013-2014 Schedule for Australia and Hawaii

Just a quick question to the experts, does any know when the schedules will be released for the above dates. From Summer 2103 and going into Sept or Oct 2014 , this is for the southern hemisphere.

Any ideas or a point in the right direction will help greatly, need to book my wifes 40th birthday celebration cruise from Australia to Hawaii via Tahiti as soon as i can.

Thanks

Steve :D

Just a quick question to the experts, does any know when the schedules will be released for the above dates. From Summer 2103 and going into Sept or Oct 2014 , this is for the southern hemisphere.

Any ideas or a point in the right direction will help greatly, need to book my wifes 40th birthday celebration cruise from Australia to Hawaii via Tahiti as soon as i can.

Thanks

Steve :D

The week of April 9th. However, I don't know if the itineraries that are going to be released will go all the way in the fall of 2014.

• 4 weeks later...

We booked last Friday on the Radiance B2B February 14 and March 3, 2014 and have started a roll call. Savings for the two of us in an oceanview cabin sailing in 2014 rather than 2013 are $2900. Have started a roll call. Please consider joining us if you book!

HAPPY CRUISING!!

We booked last Friday on the Radiance B2B February 14 and March 3, 2014 and have started a roll call. Savings for the two of us in an oceanview cabin sailing in 2014 rather than 2013 are $2900. Have started a roll call. Please consider joining us if you book!

HAPPY CRUISING!!

Congratulations.

There were some very nice B2B itinerary adjustments for 2014.

Guess I will need to wait longer for the Sept 14 Hawaii to Australia repositioning. Wanting to do that one for my 40th :)

Thats exactly what we want to do also , so let me know if you see anything and i will do the same .

Steve

Archived