First cruise in two weeks, just got an upsell email...

blackjackz

Uh oh....just got this:

My name is xxxxxxx. I’m contacting you again to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of Carnival’s last minute promotion to upgrade your stateroom for your upcoming cruise on the Fascination on April 14, 2012. This is an extremely rare and special, once in a lifetime opportunity to upgrade into our Owners Suite.

For more information, please contact me as soon as possible. Availability is limited and I cannot guarantee that your desired upgrade will be available when you call back. There are only two available.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a great day,

I am at work, and can't call for another hour, at lunch time. How much do you think it is going to cost? I might have to do it...

It will cost a bunch is what others have said in the past. It is a fabulous cabin, but others have said they do not care for the balcony. Maybe you will get lucky and get a deal though! Good luck! You will enjoy your cruise no matter what cabin you have! :D

Uh oh....just got this:

My name is xxxxxxx. I’m contacting you again to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of Carnival’s last minute promotion to upgrade your stateroom for your upcoming cruise on the Fascination on April 14, 2012. This is an extremely rare and special, once in a lifetime opportunity to upgrade into our Owners Suite.

For more information, please contact me as soon as possible. Availability is limited and I cannot guarantee that your desired upgrade will be available when you call back. There are only two available.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a great day,

I am at work, and can't call for another hour, at lunch time. How much do you think it is going to cost? I might have to do it...

We were on the Fascination in 2010 in a suite and got this email too! I called and they guy was trying to sell me on the Owners Suite - dont' get me wrong it is beautiful but - it over looks the lido deck (not the water) and for the 3 of us they wanted an additional $1800 (this was on top of what I paid for our grand suite) I passed and glad I did the suites on the Fascination are fabulous and was great for us and I saved 1800 bucks!

T

Well I did it! Hopefully it is worth it. Although some may think this is crazy.

A little background though. We previously had 5 in a OV room on the Main deck. (me, wife, and 3 younger kids.) So was going to be pretty tight.

The upgrade cost $350 per person. Wasn't going to do it, but then I somehow heard myself on the phone say "What the heck, let's do it!" Not sure how that happened....

Oh and also, I was waitlisted for Anytime dining, and she said this upgrade will confirm that choice for us, so that is a bonus.

Well I did it! Hopefully it is worth it. Although some may think this is crazy.

A little background though. We previously had 5 in a OV room on the Main deck. (me, wife, and 3 younger kids.) So was going to be pretty tight.

The upgrade cost $350 per person. Wasn't going to do it, but then I somehow heard myself on the phone say "What the heck, let's do it!" Not sure how that happened....

Oh and also, I was waitlisted for Anytime dining, and she said this upgrade will confirm that choice for us, so that is a bonus.

LOL well good for you!! Enjoy your cruise!!

Had a neighbor just off the Fantasy and had the owner's suite. Loved it, they were getting married onboard and had 8 other cabins. I've been in them, never stayed in one. Will be on the Fantasy in May, wonder if I will get the question?

Archived