Is something wrong with Fantasy?

Avril

I'm just watching her sail away on what I think is her Maiden Voyage. :D The ship stopped in the middle of the channel leaving Port Canaveral, reversed her engines, turned a bit, straighened out, then re-docked and the end of the pier right at the entrence to the port. :confused: I've watched more sail aways then I care to count and have never seen a ship do this before. Is there something wrong with her or is there any other reason why they've re-docked? I just don't get it. :confused:

Thanks!! :D

Actually the Magic needs the spot. The Magic is coming in from a 6 day to free up the Sat spot for the Fantasy. The Dream left Tues for a 5 day which brings her back on Sun as usual. The Fantasy will move back to the DCL pier after the Magic leaves tom.

Thanks everyone, I was just curious!! :D I'd hate to see something wrong with a brand new ship!! :eek: I'll be watching her Maiden sail away tomorrow at 5pm, can't wait!! :D I've been on a Maiden Voyage myself (Oasis of the Seas, December 5th, 2009) and they're super exciting and super fun!! :D It's so special as it's a trip every ship takes only once!!

Actually the Magic needs the spot. The Magic is coming in from a 6 day to free up the Sat spot for the Fantasy. The Dream left Tues for a 5 day which brings her back on Sun as usual. The Fantasy will move back to the DCL pier after the Magic leaves tom.

I thought of that a little after I 1st posted my question here that maybe another DCL ship needed the dock today. I thought Thursday was a strange day to leave on a Maiden Voyage (but I'm sure it's not unheard of)!!

I saw it leave too, thought "how weird" saw only about 10 people out on deck. I see this morning that it moved to Ecstasy dock area, and Magic is at the Disney dock.

I thought that as well!! I counted between 5 and 10 people and thought to myself, "Wow, the recent events involving Costa Cruises must have had a much bigger impact then I thought"!! :eek: LOL, good to see I was wrong!! :D

Archived