Birthday aboard NCL Dawn

momofdjben

Good Morning, during our cruise to Bermuda in May on one of the Sea days happens to be my BF bday, I've already added the bday decoration but I was curious what is the best dining option for a birthday celebration?

The Birthday Package is great and adds much fun and excitement to the day. They really decorate the room nicely and of course the B-Day cake. Then you get a card to give to your waiter and they will bring another cake to your table after dinner and the crew will sign Happy B-Day. As far as which restaurant, that is entirely individual. We liked Cagney's very much.

Good Morning, during our cruise to Bermuda in May on one of the Sea days happens to be my BF bday, I've already added the bday decoration but I was curious what is the best dining option for a birthday celebration?

LeBistro!

The Birthday Package is great and adds much fun and excitement to the day. They really decorate the room nicely and of course the B-Day cake. Then you get a card to give to your waiter and they will bring another cake to your table after dinner and the crew will sign Happy B-Day. As far as which restaurant, that is entirely individual. We liked Cagney's very much.

I celebrated my birthday on the Dawn last year it was wonderful!!

I walked into birthday decorations in my room along with fruit and wine. We had a wonderful dinner at Cagneys and was served an amazing cake.

Felt like the whole vacation was my birthday party :)

By any chance do you have pics?

I am thinking about it as it is my b-day while I am cruising :)

Thanks

AJ

When we were on the Dawn in 2007, we asked the head waiter if we could get a B~Day cake and a song and they did a wonderful job at it. We did not have to pay for a package or even extra.

Not sure they do this any longer free of charge. But we also had to ask the first day so they could make arrangements.

Archived