Is there time to do Shopping AND Mr Sanchos?

lcds1

We will be there 10-6 or 10-7. I remember being downtown and all the shops and the sales people almost dragging you into their shops-lol!

I would like to do a few tourist shopping souvenir things and also go to Mr Sanchos.

We will be on Millennium and I believe at the International pier?

Take a taxi to downtown (cost?) and then from downtown to Mr Sanchos?

Or are there other places to buy things where we can "dicker" - We have a 16 year old along and want them to experience this! :)

Thanks!

We will be there 10-6 or 10-7. I remember being downtown and all the shops and the sales people almost dragging you into their shops-lol!

I would like to do a few tourist shopping souvenir things and also go to Mr Sanchos.

We will be on Millennium and I believe at the International pier?

Take a taxi to downtown (cost?) and then from downtown to Mr Sanchos?

Or are there other places to buy things where we can "dicker" - We have a 16 year old along and want them to experience this! :)

Thanks!

We were there in January and you walk thru the shops to get to the Taxi....we went with a group of 8 and I think the cab ride was 25 dollars a couple......we were only there from 9:30-4....our ship sailed at 4. There are shops at Mr. Sanchos......we got some jewelery, cowboy hats, shirts and other souvineers there......they are REAL negotiable! They wanted 35 bucks for the cowboy hats and we got them for 12......320 to a tanzonite ring.....got it for about 100 bucks....we then shopped on our way back to the ship!

So are there some souvenirs shops directly in the port?

So I can be shopping knowing I can safely walk onto my ship within 10 min or so?

Yes, you actually have to walk thru a mall type building that separates the pier for the shopping area.....it's all real safe......

Yes, you actually have to walk thru a mall type building that separates the pier for the shopping area.....it's all real safe......

That's where my wife and I did our shopping, was a really nice spot.

-M

Thank you

I meant safe in sense that it is walkable distance to ship, i prefer to rely in my legs than possibility of getting stuck in traffic or not getting a cab and missing the ship.

I will have a peace of mind then.

Archived