Booking charge/credit

GAMOM4

I can't remember what it looked like last year when I purchased on board credit. When I pull up my account on Carnival.com it shows something called Booking Charge/Credit $100.00

Is this the same thing as On Board Credit? I have called Carnival and spoken with two different people and never really could understand what they were saying. I had a Future Cruise Certificate that they applied .... is that how the $100.00 shows when it is applied? If that is the $100.00 payment credit I wonder why the $100.00 OBC that I receive for booking the 7 night cruise isn't showing up at the same time. I sent my PVP a message and he said that it would show up after we got on the ship. But I know last year OBC that we purchased in advance showed up on the manage my booking screen.

I thought that maybe someone that has a FCC applied to their account now could look at it and see if they have two different amounts showing.

Thanks!:)

I used a FCC for my June cruise and I recently purchased OBC. My paid amount increased by $100. My FCC OBC shows up on the invoice section of my cruise documents, but not in the booking charge/credit section of my cruise manager.

My purchased OBC, however, shows up in both places.

Archived