tea on Mariner in the med

We will be cruising on Mariner of the Seas in the Med this summer. My mum is travelling with us and she has asked what kind/brand of tea that they have. She normally drinks a plain mild tea (like tetley), not flavoured or anything fancy. I have been on two RCI cruises but as I don't drink tea I have no idea. Can anyone help me with this question?

I think they have always had Lipton brand in several varieties (orange, lemon, English Breakfast, brisk, Earl Grey, maybe some others). I have sometimes taken some of my Scottish Blend with me, but the last few times I have liked what they had.

I think they have always had Lipton brand in several varieties (orange, lemon, English Breakfast, brisk, Earl Grey, maybe some others). I have sometimes taken some of my Scottish Blend with me, but the last few times I have liked what they had.

I am a tea drinker and have been on a few Med cruises. There are a range of ordinary teas, she will be fine, she might have to try one or two before she finds the one she likes. I find the bigger question is how to get the milk right - there are choices there too!

Despite saying that she will be fine, if it is such a big issue, tea is not that heavy, you might want some for the pre and post cruise hotels, so she can always take a small bundle of her favourite.

We sailed the Med last year (although on Brilliance). I recall Lipton tea bags, and other flavored teas in individual serving packets. There was some choice. One of my complaints was the lack of proper cream - they offered milk, and those little creamers and it just wasn't the same.

Anyway, have a great Med cruise! Liberty is a great ship. :)

Archived