Question About Early Saver Rates

CZodda

Good Afternoon All! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I have a question about the Early Saver Rates. How close to the sail date can you get and still book early saver? For instance, I was looking at a sail date of 9/27. I know they currently still have the Early Saver rates for this date, but I am not sure for how much longer. Don't want to wait too long and lose out!

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

Good Afternoon All! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I have a question about the Early Saver Rates. How close to the sail date can you get and still book early saver? For instance, I was looking at a sail date of 9/27. I know they currently still have the Early Saver rates for this date, but I am not sure for how much longer. Don't want to wait too long and lose out!

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

You also want to take in considereation the price may go up. We always purchase Early Saver for booking our cruises and I check daily to see if the price drops. Our current cruise for this year (12/2/12) shows the price went up $25 per person from 639.00 to 664.00 (Balcony). If you know you are going to cruise you might want to book it to lock in the price. If the price goes down, then you can submit for an adjustment where the difference is given as onboard credit.

Archived