What to do first on Wind?

Marshmelo

I will be on the Wind two weeks from tomorrow! I'm not sure what to plan to do first onboard. With my past cruises (on Disney and RC) I went for the spa appointments and the special restaurant reservations. I'm not feeling as prepared for this one.

How do I know which nights to book reservations for the special restaurants? Does it even matter? Aren't there two of them? Do the spa reservations book fast? Is that something I need to run and do right away?

Where should we eat when we board? I'm sure we will be hungry. Our flight doesn't get in until 4:00 pm, so will places be open for dinner around 6:00? I'm used to the other cruises, arriving in afternoon and going to a lunch buffet, which is all they have.

When we arrived on the wind the first thing we did was drop off the hand luggage then went to the restaurant for lunch. We don't do buffet but never had a problem finding the waiter served restaurants on NCL. We booked the special restaurants on the Formal nights as everyone kind of wants to go to dinner as soon as the free cocktails were over and the photos so that way you just walked in. The other nights never had a problem waiting no matter what time we went. We liked the Terraces over the Four Seasons and we loved the Italian restaurant. These are all open at 5.30pm for dinner. In the Bistro the cover charge is 10$ for the regular choices and 15$ for the filet mingon and Lobster which was well worth it and the chocolate fondue is to die for along with the mushroom soup and escargots

Yes its the only one that they charge for but the Italian restaurant is smaller than the Four Seasons and the terraces which makes for it seeming to be a bit more intimate we always asked for a table to the left when you walked in. You do have to make reservations for the Bistro they take them 2 days ahead but find our what night they are serving Lobster in the main dining rooms as it makes no sense paying the extra charge when it on the regular menu I seem to recall it was a Friday night but don't quote me.

Archived