Did Paradise Beach..another beach with toddlers?

ginger123snaps

We have 4 year twins and a 2 year old. We just sailed in December to Cozumel and we are going again in 2 weeks. We did Paradise Beach last time and loved it...just wondering if there is something else we should try? Don't want to pay high entrance fees as we don't feel it's worth it when they are this little.

If all you want is the beach you could try the non-AI side of Mr. Sanchos, but you'll be giving up the huge pool you can enjoy at PB.

Your kids would be free or almost free at both Nachi and the AI side of Mr. Sanchos (both offer pools with a swim up bar :D), and for about $50 each Mom & Dad could enjoy all-inclusive food and drinks, and wonderful service.

Good luck! :)

As I read more...

Is this correct?

No entrance fee at Paradise Beach. $2 per chair. (We usually only use 3 for the 6 of us. Not trying to be cheap but the kids always sit on us if they're sitting down at all.) Extra for water toys but our kids are too little anyway.

Nochi $17 for kids over 3 and $55 for adults. Some special prices for pre-booking May or after. Any other place to get discounts? Don't think we're interested anyway if Paradise Beach doesn't have a fee.

Didn't find info for Mr Sanchos yet.

just returned from Cozumel. Mr. Sanchos...50 per person ....less for kids..HOWEVER if you go on the pay as you go side...we spent 20 for an umbrella then 10 back for deposit...we got there early 830 9 AM had our choice of where to sit..we were DONE by 2 PM Soda 2.50 each..we traveled with our own water from the ship

We just did Paradise Beach in December and it is lovely and very cost effective. We paid for 2 chairs and that's it. Our kids are little 3, 3, and 2. They do ask that you buy some food from them..but it is all very reasonably priced and good also....hmmm I think I'm convincing myself to just go back again!

Didn't find info for Mr Sanchos yet.

Fees on the AI side of Mr. Sanchos are similar to those at Nachi - about $50 for AI (reduced prices for kids based upon age).

The pay as you go side is just that - pay for your food and drinks. I think there is a $10 charge for an umbrella - with little ones you'll need at least one!

Good luck! :)

Archived