Disappointed in " O"

travelinjudy

I think "not being a good fit" was a polite way of telling them that the grief you are giving us is not worth it.

I am part owner of a knitting store that is very service oriented.

My wife is an avid knitter, and would love to find a store that is "service oriented"...many are not!

If it is against CC rules to post the name of your knitting store on this roll call, could you E-mail me the name and location of your store? My e-mail address is RMsilk@aol.com. Thanks.

P.S. I promise she won't be overly demanding:rolleyes:.

If I had let problems that happened to me on my 23 cruises to date...I would never cruise again. Wow...things happen in real life.

Whenever I cruise and sit on my veranda, I get tears in my eyes that I can afford to do this and really appreciate it.

Just think how many people in this world for love the chance to cruise...or don't even know and will never know what that kind of luxury is. Let's appreciate what we have and the freedom we do have.

Happy cruising to all "that really appreciate it, problems and all".

If I had let problems that happened to me on my 23 cruises to date...I would never cruise again. Wow...things happen in real life.

Whenever I cruise and sit on my veranda, I get tears in my eyes that I can afford to do this and really appreciate it.

Just think how many people in this world for love the chance to cruise...or don't even know and will never know what that kind of luxury is. Let's appreciate what we have and the freedom we do have.

Happy cruising to all "that really appreciate it, problems and all".

Hear, hear!!! I see so much dissension on some of these threads about trivial "first world problems", which are those annoyances or less-than-perfect experiences unique to those of us fortunate enough to afford good vacations or meals or lifestyles. So many people will never get to experience the freedom of a nice cruise because they are struggling for day-to-day existence, which is a sobering thought.

I am also extremely thankful each time I can see something new or sit on a veranda marveling at where I'm going. No vacation I've ever taken in my life has been perfect, but the imperfections always seem fade in memory.

Thank you.

I think "not being a good fit" was a polite way of telling them that the grief you are giving us is not worth it.

I am part owner of a knitting store that is very service oriented.

My wife is an avid knitter, and would love to find a store that is "service oriented"...many are not!

If it is against CC rules to post the name of your knitting store on this roll call, could you E-mail me the name and location of your store? My e-mail address is RMsilk@aol.com. Thanks.

P.S. I promise she won't be overly demanding:rolleyes:.

I sent you a PM. But we are in Tucson and you are in Philly. I know you said she's an avid knitter but is she willing to travel to Tucson just to shop for yarn? LOL

[quote name='travelinjudy']We just got off a lengthy cruise on the Regatta and were disappointed with Oceania this time. This was our 5th cruise with Oceania. There are some subtle changes and more ridiculous charges, and although the presentation of the food was beautiful and the service excellent, the quality and taste was very mediocre. Taste was inconsistent--sometimes good, other times, tasteless, under or overdone, etc. And several times they tried to clear our plates before we were even done eating! Also, the "friendliness" of the staff seemed superficial. It feels like O is taking its passengers for granted--unless you're in an OS or VS.:([/quote]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]thanks for being honest about your cruise on the Regatta. Sorry it did not go well, hopefully your next cruise will be better. [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived