Not Es booked through TA

irockadidas

I'm not booked early saver and I am booked through a TA. I noticed last night that the rates for the balconies dropped lower then what we paid for a Ov. Will we be allowed to upgrade? I sent my TA an email and I hope she responds before the rates go back up. I don't need obc just want the nicer room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not booked early saver and I am booked through a TA. I noticed last night that the rates for the balconies dropped lower then what we paid for a Ov. Will we be allowed to upgrade? I sent my TA an email and I hope she responds before the rates go back up. I don't need obc just want the nicer room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You should be able to upgrade to the balcony room since they are lower then what you paid for the OV. One of my cruises, I booked PG and was able to upgrade my kids from an Interior to an OV a week before we sailed.

I would take a screenshot of the sale price just in case and being a Saturday, I would call your TA when they open. If your TA doesn't work on Saturdays, then I'm sure someone in their office can help you.

good luck

It iS Sunday, isn't it?? lol As I understand things, they are not obligated to let you upgrade, since you are past final payment, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck!:p

Sunday really? is that an April fools joke ;)

Obviously it was early and I wasn't awake yet...yes, it is Sunday. OP I would call if your TA is open today. If not, first thing tomorrow morning. I wouldn't wait for an email reply.

Archived