Mother's Day Cruise....

Phlame

I would like to know if Royal Caribbean, voyager class ships do anything special for Mother's Day? :confused: I was thinking of sending something to my mom's cabin, but do not want to duplicate anything RCCL does.

Thanks for any info.

We sailed the Sovereign Mother’s Day last year and did not notice anything special for Mother’s Day. We did note that the flower cart was opened way earlier than what was posted in the compass.

Every day is like Mother’s day when you are on a cruise!

Marci

Been on two RCI cruises over Mother's Day. Nothing special or different. Like the previous poster said.....every day on a cruise is like Mother's Day. I hope to find out again this year as we sail on Mother's Day! LOL!

Hello Debi,

It's Linda here. I've been on a cruise the last several years on Mother's Day and "No" rccl does nothing special. But you are on a cruise and that's special. If you want to send something to your Mother on Sunday, they do have the flower cart available early and you can get them sent to her room. My daughter and SIL last year had order them and sent them to my table that night for dinner, which was also 1st formal night. I found that was extremely special. Everyone around was asking how I got flowers at my table and they didn't have any.

Can't wait to meet you guys....See you on the NOS :D

Linda

Thanks for the responses, even though it may not have been what I was hoping for. I am going to have a basket of goodies delivered from an outside vendor. Some wine, etc..:D

Which vendor are you using? I just arrangedto have flowers sent to my mom not realizing that I could arrange for that to happen while onboard ship. If I had realized that, I would have had them sent to dinner that night. Oh well :)

Mona-Just do a search for bon voyage gifts.

www.giftsahoyinc.com. I have seen several recommendations for this company.

www.wellwishers.com. Good selection with a range of prices.

I thought about making up my own goody bag for her, but I don't want to give up the luggage space. :rolleyes: Am I a bad daughter?

Archived