***Seabourn Sale Unitl Apr 9th***

Does anyone know what the designation of "Ocean-view Suite (OS)" on the little triplets is? It's the lowest fair category on several of the sale cruises so I'm guessing it's the guaranty level? $1,999 for a 7 day cruise is quite a deal... it's in November in the Med but still...

Does anyone know what the designation of "Ocean-view Suite (OS)" on the little triplets is? It's the lowest fair category on several of the sale cruises so I'm guessing it's the guaranty level? $1,999 for a 7 day cruise is quite a deal... it's in November in the Med but still...

Yes CAT OS is a run of the ship GTY..you could be placed in an A, A1, A2, A3, B2, B3 or evem higher in an Owners Suite.:D

I have never found their sales to be anything special that you can't get with a deposit etc. through a TA. They usually are not prime time. Am I missing something?

It depends on the sailing. If they can't fill the Ship they will put CAT OS and CAT OB on a sale on a GTY and it is usually lower than the Future Cruise Booking discount of 5%.

We're never interested in 7 day trips, like the longer ones and those are the ones that seem to be on sale. We plan ahead so three months out is always not possible to make plans with flights, etc. I guess I'm not a good candidate for their sales!

And I'm too queasy a sailor to take a chance with suite location!
Me too! Suite placement is VERY important to me and my sailing comfort! And I find the ones I do best in are NOT high up or expensive. When it gets to rocking and rolling I can't even go to Seabourne Square. Asked one of the gentleman working there how he did it and he said he took his seasick meds every eight hours!

Me too! Suite placement is VERY important to me and my sailing comfort! And I find the ones I do best in are NOT high up or expensive. When it gets to rocking and rolling I can't even go to Seabourne Square. Asked one of the gentleman working there how he did it and he said he took his seasick meds every eight hours!

NOT ME!...as an "El Chepo" there is no BAD Suite IMHO on Seabourn!

Archived