Great Carry-on/Day Pack Combo:

SEPyle

I found a rolling carry-on that can also be used as a back pack. It's small enough to work as an airline carry-on. The best part though is that attached to the front and detachable is a smaller back pack that is actually termed a day pack. I did a trial run last night and my warm coat/jacket fits in it as well as my wind breaker jacket; wind breaker slacks; waterproof poncho; camara; tour book; and binoculars! That all fit in the main part, and I still have two little areas I can fill!

I found this great combo at Sams, so I just had to share!

Sharon

The name on the pac is Members Mark (I think it's a Sam's brand). Just make sure to buy the one that says it comes with a daypack. If you have a friend who has a membership to Sam's you can actually go with the friend and simply purchase the set with cash.

That's great Jax, thanks for the link! I went to the site, and had trouble finding the back pack. I did, and you're right, this is the one. Mine is Red/Black, and quite attractive! I think I have a link right to the actual pac.

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_shopping.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&n=0&mt=a&coe=0&oidPath=0:-23542:-27921:-38624:859438

I love these boards...I never would have thought of going to Sam's website!

Sharon

Archived